TAE40116 Certificate IV in Training and Assessment
This program is designed for vocationally qualified or skilled individuals who are seeking a career as a Trainer and/or Assessor in their field of expertise. This may be in a formal Vocational Education & Training (VET) environment, such as an RTO or TAFE Institute, or in a workplace or other corporate environment. It is designed to build knowledge and skills in a logical sequence, with a deep but broad overview of the sector upfront so that participants get an early and realistic insight into what a career in VET will entail.
PWork within an accredited, competency-based training framework
- Work within the Vocational Education & Training quality framework
- Design, develop and deliver engaging group training programs
- Design and develop robust and rigorous assessment tools
- Plan and conduct assessments of competence of individuals
- Validate the effectiveness of all resources and outcomes
Method of Delivery
6 x days (one x day a month for six months) Virtual or In-Person Face-to-Face*
- Face-to-face programs (virtual and in-person) require a minimum of 10 participants to proceed.
*In-person to be held at AMCA Australia Burwood, Melbourne