The aim of this research study is to better understand the unique challenges being faced by AMCA members when operating in Australia’s commercial HVAC industry. The study also aims to provide members with actionable strategies and recommendations to help them survive and prosper in such a competitive marketplace.
Given these objectives, the following research questions were posed for consideration:
- What are the primary threats to pro tability for specialist contactors operating in Australia’s commercial HVAC industry?
- What are the underlying causes behind these threats?
- Which of these threats and challenges are likely to persist over the coming 12 months?
- What strategies and actions can members take to tackle these challenges?
- What is the role of the AMCA in supporting its members?