Cbus continues to do all it can to assist members, employers and sponsoring organisations during the COVID-19 outbreak.
Due to higher than normal call volumes, members and employers are encouraged to use the Cbus website as a first port of call for information.
The website is regularly updated and contains important information, including updates about the Federal Government’s recent announcement to temporarily change the conditions allowing early release of superannuation.
A range of videos and resources discussing volatility in the market are also on the site.
COVID-19 Frequently Asked Questions have also been posted and include information on:
- the above-mentioned compassionate early release payments
- the measures Government is putting in place to help businesses
- how Cbus is managing current volatility in the stock market and returns
- how Cbus is managing super for our members during this crisis, and
- how employers and members can access support from us during this period of uncertainty and change.
The Cbus Employer team is also available to support businesses and their employees.
Contact details for your local representative are available here.