AMCA Tasmania is seeking expressions of interest for a training program targeted at fan engineers who currently work in the heating, ventilation and air-conditioning industry.
Technical experts from globally respected fan manufacturer, Fantech, will deliver the full-day course, which will provide participants with up-to-date knowledge regarding fan types, standards, regulations and best practice applications.
Attendees may be eligible for CPD points upon completion; however, a minimum of 20 participants is required for the course to proceed.
The course will be free of charge for AMCA members.
- Fan and impeller types and characteristics
- Fan selection and applications
- Electronic motors, motor types, MEPS and variable speed drives
- Testing for aerodynamic performance and noise
- Energy efficiency requirements
- AS1668.1 requirements
- Bushfire zone fans
- Selection of acoustic products and noise management
- Manufacturing of fans and quality assurance
- Dos and don’ts of ventilation design
Expressions of interest should be made by email to AMCA Tasmania.