Hosted by AMCA Western Australia and the Alan Robert Memorial Fund, the 2018 Refrigeration and Air Conditioning Industry Awards attracted 300 industry representatives from across WA.
The event celebrated the outstanding achievements of apprentices in WA and was reflected in the speeches acknowledging the commitment to training in the industry.
Award recipients included:
- Best Performance in Pre-Apprenticeship Studies - Jack Kavanagh, Australian Airconditioning Services
- Most Deserving 1st Year Apprentice - Megan Dixon, CMS Engineering
- Best Performance by a 1st Year Apprentice - Toran Gautam, Richmond
- Most Deserving 2nd Year Apprentice - David Hammond, Centigrade Services
- Best Performance by a 2nd Year Apprentice - Adam Segon, Aircomtech
- Most Deserving 3rd Year Apprentice - Sam Fowler, Centigrade Services
- Best Performance by a 3rd Year Apprentice - Conor Rees, CMS Engineering
- Best Performance in Diploma Studies - Farnam Fathalian, Orica Australia
- Refrigeration & Air Conditioning Apprentice of the Year - Gavin Raymond Wardle, Frigtech Services
- Trainer of the Year - Centigrade
AMCA Western Australia congratulations all award recipients and would like to thank our major Sponsor, Frigtech WA, and all other sponsors for their support.