NEBB Australia is pleased to announced that our Annual Seminar will be held on Friday, September 7, at Oaks on Collins, Melbourne.
Our full day program provides attendees with 6 NEBB re-certification hours, and includes:
- Welcome and NEBB Australia update – Lyn Dyason and Chris Wright
- Presentation of Bruce Giles Award for 2018
- What do you do with noise and vibration during and after commissioning? – Amanda Robison, Marshall Day Acoustics
- The future of TAB training – Virtual Reality and our industry – Gabe Enslen and Derek Olsen
- The development of a commissioning manual – Greg Morley
- HEPA Filter testing – Ajay Mathur, Power Q Technologies
- NEBB Instrumentation and Recertification Processes – Paul Chasteauneuf and Lyn Dyason
Delegates are also invited to attend an optional site tour on Thursday, September 6, followed by the annual NEBB Australia networking dinner.
For more information or to register download the form here .